Medical Info

If you are only going to be flying for fun and recreation, you will need to obtain a Class 2 medical.

If you are going to be flying for a career, then you will need a Class 1 medical.

A full list of medical examiners in Australia, as well as overseas is available can be accessed from the CASA webpage via the download link 

List of Medical Examiners

Download File